Aetna Attribution-Medicare Advantage
Aetna-Choice POS II
AARP United Medicare Complete-Medicare Advantage
Aetna Managed Choice (POS)
Aetna Medicare Advantage Individual AZ Value HMO
Aetna-National Advantage Program
Aetna-Open Access Elect Choice (EPO)
Aetna Open Access HMO
Aetna Open Access Managed Choice (POS)
Aetna-Open Access Select
Aetna-Open Choice PPO
Aetna Quality Point-of-Service (QPOS)
Aetna Signature PPO (uses Aetna PPO network)
Aetna-Traditional Choice Indemnity
Aetna Whole Health
America's Choice Provider Network
Arizona Foundation for Medical Care PPO
Arizona Foundation for Medical Care EPO
Arizona Foundation for Medical Care POS
Arizona Foundation for Medical Care POS Plus
Arizona Medical Network-PPO
Arizona Medical Network-EPO
Banner Health Plan
Banner BCBS (HSA)
Banner Choice Plus
BCBS Alliance (Everyday Healthcare Alliance)
BCBS of Arizona - Advantage
BCBS -Senior Preferred
CIGNA Open Access Plus PPO
Contract Analysis Systems/VIIAD PPO
Galaxy/Managed Care Incorporated (MCI)
Galaxy Medical Savings Card (GHN)
Health Care Group of Arizona (HCGA)
Health Smart PPO
Humana Choice Care PPO
Humana Choice PPO Humana Gold Plus HMO
Humana Gold Plus HMO POS
Humana Gold Plus PFFS
Humana HMO Premier
Humana National POS - Open Access
Humana One-Choice Care Network only
Humana Preferred POS - Open Access
Humana Preferred PPO
Integrated Health Plan PPO
Meritus Health Plan-Complete HMO
Meritus Health Plan PPO
National Association of Preferred Providers (NAPP)
National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN)
National Provider Network (NPN)
National Provider Network (NPN) Work Comp
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Protective Smarth Health/Affordable Healthcare Option (NPN)
Sierra Health Medicare PPO
Three Rivers PPO
United Commercial Shared Risk Program
United Medicare Advantage-AARP (same as AARP Medicare Complete)
United HealthCare Group Medicare Advantage PPO
United HealthCare Options PPO
United HealthCare Select Plus POS
United HealthCare Select EPO
United HealthCare Select HMO
United HealthCare Select Plus HMO
United HealthCare Choice
United HealthCare Choice Plus
United HealthCare Choice HMO/Choice Plus HMO
United Healthcare Group Medicare Advantage PPO
United Healthcare Navigate Plans
We make every effort to update this list on a timely basis; however, it is always best to check with your health plan and/or our office to verify participation. Insurance companies merge, add, and terminate products frequently and we may not be privy to this for a few months later.
About Our Fees
Your fee is based on the time spent with you during your visit, the complexity of your medical condition and any treatment that is provided. But proper attention to your care also requires additional time spent beyond that when you are in the office. Such time may also be used to:
- Create or maintain your permanent medical record.
- Communicate with pharmacies about your prescriptions.
- Review, interpret and document all lab test results and communicate those results, orally or in writing to you.
- Review current X-ray or scan reports, compare them with reports of previous scans, and, when the studies are abnormal, consult with the radiologist.
- Consult via phone about your case with referring or consulting physicians and other health care providers.
- Prepare patient education materials.
- Conduct medical research relevant to your case.
- Procure authorizations from health plans for ancillary testing.
- Complete insurance applications and claim forms.
- Conduct utilization review negotiations with hospitals and insurance companies.
- Review and manage hospital records.
- Draft letters of necessity to obtain medical services, instruments or prescriptions that you need.
- Arrange for hospital admissions and follow-up consultations with nurses, attending physicians and house staff.
- Draft reports and forms, including home health care orders and nursing facility orders.